Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Much Ado About "Much"

I am really terrible about keeping a journal, which is a good idea if we want our children and grandchildren to know what went on in our lives. How many of us would give our eye teeth to have a journal of our parents or grandparents, to know what their lives were like, how they felt about things, what was going on in their lives and in the world? I know I would! I feel thankful to have a few writings from my mother--a couple of stories she wrote for a creative writing class, and 4 stenographer's notebooks (remember those?) where she briefly noted any exciting event in her life (got a new TV, went to the doctor's, drove to the coast).

So, here's my attempt at keeping a journal of sorts--a blog, if you will. I may not be the most clever writer, but perhaps that will come with time.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Heffalump said...

Yay! You have a blog...now you have to post in it at least once a week.